Today I am looking at a new landing page builder solution called Captifire which launches October 9,2015 at 11 am EST. Captifire is a Drag and Drop landing page builder that focuses on creating squeeze pages, bridge pages, webinar registration pages and other marketing assets.[clickbar id=”5″]
Check Out My Video Review
Captifire will help you to:
- Get more subscribers for your lists, using high quality & completely responsive landing pages.
- Add Social Media buttons & Grow your fanbase
- Advanced Geolocation features
- Promote your audio/video content
- Promote your T-shirt Campaigns with the built-in TeeSpring widget
- Earn commissions through Amazon & Sell through Paypal
- Multi-step opt-ins to boost conversions
- Add countdown timers to compel your visitors to act now
Check Out The Demo Video Below
As you can see Captifire is quite feature rich and brings a couple of new and unique features to the the market such as the “steps” system where you can build funnels within your pages, the welcome page feature that works well with retargeting your customers and other cool features like putting games n your pages.
Now you’re probably wondering why I am promoting Captifire when I have a landing page solution of my own in Ninja Sales Pages and there are other popular alternatives like Optimize Press, Profit Builder and InstaBuilder.Well the answer is simply that depending on your business needs Captifire may be a better fit for hat you need right now.
Also by telling you about it during the launch period you get to get it at the lowest price instead of realising you need it later and have to pay more to get it.
So what are the things I like about Captifire? I like the clean interface and the fact that you can design and preview specifically for Desktops vs Tablets vs mobile phones. My favourite feature is the “steps” where you can guide your customers through a funnel without them leaving the page as this will make your marketing more targeted and increase your conversions. I also like that you build pages in the cloud and have the option to export a HTML Page or integrate to your existing sites using embed codes or the WordPress Plugin.
On the other hand Captifire is more of a squeeze page builder and you can’t build long form sales pages with it. Even though you can build a standalone Video Sales Page, I personally prefer to have a combination of Video and text in my sales pages as I’ve found this converts best. Also Captifire is a tool and you still have to create your own lead magnets and offers for it to work for you.
Overall I think it’s a great tool that does what it does extremely well and is definitely worth the investment.
Whenever a product I like comes out I like to give my customers additional value by adding a few bonuses of my own. My bonus is still baking but it will definitely be worth the wait so make sure you WATCH THIS SPACE. Note you will receive the bonuses as long as you purchase from the link below so don’t delay and grab Captifire at the lowest price now.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS
- Clear your cookies in your browser (Here’s How To Do It)
- Get Your Copy Of CaptiFire through This Link
- Contact me at my support desk at damielle.com/helpdesk/ and be sure to include your ClickBank transaction receipt
- I will respond with your bonus within 24 hours