Today I’m doing a review of Sociocaster which is a new and improved version of a software released a few months ago. Sociocaster allows you to manage multiple social media accounts from one easy to use dashboard. It goes live on November 3, 2015 at 11am EST and the product vendors are YMB Properties, Bramantya Farid and Adi Suandharu.
Watch My Review Video Below
As mentioned above Sociocaster is a relaunch and already has over 2000 customers which means it has been tested and the new features are what existing customers have requested. Sociocaster has a comprehensive list of features some of which include:
- Top Viral Content From Multiple Sources
- Spy On Your Competitors
- Visual Editor with 100 Templates
- 12 Social Media Feeds Reader
- Responsive User Interface – Use on Desktop or Mobile
- Beautiful Picture Templates To Supercharge Engagement – 100 Premade Templates
- Top Viral Content Discovery – From top niche fanpages, quotes images, polls even spy on your competitors to see what’s working
- Top Viral Videos From Any Country or Language – Search by type, title, description or category
- Discover Popular Topics by Keyword on Facebook or Twitter – Search and filter through tweets, retweets, fanpages and posts
- Discover Viral Videos From Youtube – Use these to make your own videos and study the titles and thumbnails that are already working
- Improve your SEO Strategy – Sociocaster will help you to get more shares and social backlinks to your content and pages increasing page rank and traffic.
Perhaps the best way to understand Sociocaster is to show you what it does. Checkout The Demo Video Below.
What I like
There is a lot to like as Sociocaster is packed with so many features. What I like most is that it saves a lot of time no matter what you use it for. I personally have about seven different social accounts that I use and Its a pain to have to log in and copy and paste content throughout these accounts. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be for people who have more accounts or who run a social marketing agency. Sociocaster makes it easy to nut only access all these accounts but to find viral content, schedule content and distribute it with ease.
The visual editor is a really cool ad on and could easily have been released as a separate product given the amount of templates, icons and free images included.
What I don’t like
The only issue I have is that LinkedIn is not one of the social networks included. This may not be a big issue though as Sociocaster will give you more than enough extra time to manage the other social networks not included.
I also would have liked that viral video information to be pulled from Facebook as opposed to Youtube as Facebook has recently passed Youtube in video views. However this is not a big issue as most of the videos on Facbook are also on Youtube any way so you still get a good idea of what content will go viral on either network.
Sociocaster will pay for itself over and over again if you are serious about Social Media marketing as it will save you time and money in research, finding viral and trending content, creating content and scheduling and distributing that content.
To help make your decision a lot easier I have prepared a few bonuses that will help you to make your social marketing a lot more profitable. You can check them out here.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS
- Clear your cookies in your browser (Here’s How To Do It)
- Get Your Copy of Sociocaster through This Link
- Contact me at my support desk at damielle.com/helpdesk/ and be sure to include your JVZOO transaction receipt
- I will respond with your bonus within 24 hours